Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

What's Your Ability?

     If I had a super power what would it be? That’s a question I’m actually asked often when getting to know others. it’s an ice breaker and a fun topic to discuss. I haven’t really thought about it much thought till now. I started watching the show Heroes. The one with Hayden Penetierre. A very good, plot-twisted show. But it has brought me back to that one question again. If I could have one, what would my super power be?
      Well, over the past couple of years I’ve been influenced by two major things. One of them being Asia. My dad and I share an interest for Kung Fu movies. I’ve always wanted to be a ninja, so full of stamina and energy. The mixture of free running, defense skills and being all secretive. My second thing is The Hunger Games. I was a pretty huge fan when I first started reading the books. the main character, Katniss, was a role model to me. So clever, and loving. What really got me though was her archery skills. How amazing would that be to have such precise aim and hit anything you set you eye on?
      After tossing these around in my head I’ve come up with being a ninja with advanced archery skills. In my mind why not get the best of both worlds? Why not aim for something that is quite possible to reach? Now when I’m asked I throw people for a looop. Most expect something like invisibility, telekenesis, or flying, but I feel this is more me. If I ever decide to, I can always try for something like this. One day I will have that super power.

If you could have any super power what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment