Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Let's Try This Again

   Soooo, I'm starting a three day cleanse today!  Technically I started it late last night when I was having cravings for a snack, but still.   This cleanse that I am doing is solely apples and water for three days.  I had heard of one of my mom's co-workers doing it and I had looked it up a bit online and it seemed fair and nice.  I even read a bit that apparently cleanses work better than dieting because it will help keep the weight off since you are actually getting rid of the toxins and what not in your body.  It's only for three days so I've decided to try it.
     This morning I'm on my second fuji apple.  Yummmm but I'm still hungry!  I can tell it's going to be a long weekend now, but it will all pay off in the end.  I'm hoping this is very successful and if so I'm going to try and keep a healthier appetite around as well as trying to do this cleanse once a month or so.  It's not expensive which is really helpful.
     I decided to go through with this cleanse, because of several reasons.  A couple being from my boyfriend and others from myself.  Personally, I'm tired of gaining weight and never following through with my promises to myself.  I want to stay on top of being healthy and maintaining a good weight.  I can't stand it that my jeans and pants once again do not fit.  I know in my last article I had posted to accept yourself and I have.  It's just that I want to change for other factors.  Such as being able to wear my clothes and living a healthier lifestyle.  The fact that I'm gaining weight and not even maintaining a steady weight is what's really getting to me.  I had read somewhere before that you are beautiful the way you are it's just now you are choosing to become someone even better. That's what I'm doing right now.
     Goodness... even as I'm writing this I'm craving crazy things like ramen.  I might just start having hallucinations of food next!  Wouldn't that be just so funny... not. Anyways, another incidence was when my boyfriend and I were standing in the checkout at our local Meijer and he went to pick up the fitness magazine with a beautiful, toned woman on it.  I asked him the most obvious question, why he had chosen that one out of all the others and he just simply said "She has a nice body".  It was nothing directed at me or anything but it made me realize that I need to step up my game.  I want him to look at me in the end and be amazed.  I've gained weight since I've met him and that just doesn't seem all too fair.  Even when we first started dating I was working out and taking vitamins.  I was in a better spot at that time than I am now and I want to go back to those ways.
     So my first step back in that direction is going to be this cleanse.  I'm working on a grocery list and recipes at the moment for when I get off the cleanse so I can keep myself on this road for some time.  Even get my family to participate in the healthier lifestyle.  I'm going to try and push myself as well to at least run twenty minutes a day at the gym and if I can't really take the cement walls and treadmills than I will bundle up and run at a park or something.  I'm hoping in the end... I become an addict for this lifestyle.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! And you are beautiful the way you are! I can't believe that you could be any better.

    ReplyDelete