Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

My First Blog!

Hey everyone!
     It's me Mocha!  This is my first blog except for my photography one which is just a gallery of my pictures.  My real name isn't Mocha and I know there isn't an actual picture of me, but that is because I have decided to stay anonymous for awhile until I get some juices flowing and am prepared for the blogging extremes.  I do ask though, if you know me to please not post my real name on here.  Thanks so much! :)
    
     Anyways, I have decided to start blogging because I want to interact with other teens and people around the world.  Exchanging advice, tips and experiences about high school and being a normal teen.  I hope to see this blog grow from just outside of my community of friends and family and wish to see many people benefit from it as well. 

Here it goes!  Wish me luck! 

1 comment:

  1. Listen girly (I can assume you are a girl cuz your blog is pink) I think what you are doing is terrific. Just keep it moral and mature and who knows where this can take you.

    ReplyDelete