Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Frugal

Are you frugal??? 
     I find the word "frugal" so funny sounding, but it means so much to me.  Currently I have no job.... yes I know, it's sad that I'm a junior with no job.  But that's only because my family doesn't have the time to drive me around and I don't have the time between homework and clubs.  So with all this going on I am usually pretty broke except for the occasional birthday/ Christmas money I get during the year. 
    
     This fall I have been doing a lot of research for home made things and I've become A LOT more resourceful.  Just this weekend my mom was saying how frugal I am.  I now only buy from consignment shops, make homemade remedies, and come up with craft ideas for decor in my room.  There is so much you can do to save yourself money!!! It may be a lil' more time consuming, but trust me, it's all worth it.
   
     I'm going to post several things with videos I have found and it will be things that I HAVE tried and they work for me.  You guys and gals can experiment with them and join me on my frugal search.  If you have any of your own money saving ideas just jump in and let everyone know!  Can't wait to hear your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment