Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

You Know You're A Teenager When This Happens.

     24 hours before school gets back in from the Holiday Break... I still had to finish playing a couple matches of MW3, skype my friend, and then maybe squeeze in some time for homework.  I quickly pulled out my calculus packet and had just turned to the back page with an accomplished feeling when my eyes were drawn to the bottom of the page to see a GIANT, BOLD, message from our teacher reminding us to do our other calc homework that had been assigned over the break as well... I was devestated, but I hadn't quite given up just yet.  I whipped out the yellow sheet and began by finding my derivatives.  I flew through the sheet and before I knew it I had completed all my math homework. 

My completed Drawing that I
had worked so hard on.
     Next up was my Studio Art homework, which entailed me taking about 200 photos of a colored composition set up that I created, and drawing a person posing.  I found my drawing which I had started a couple weeks ago and began shading.  I had the munchies at the time so instead of using my fingers to blend the shades, I made myself my own tortlin. I became one happy girl because now I could eat my corn chips and shade all at the same time without getting my hands all dirty.


My homemade Tortlin

After I had finished with that I decided I deserved a well earned break then, so I skyped my friend, updated my youtube account and surfed the web.  By then it was 4pm so I started making dinner.  (When I cook... I'm very slow and precise.)  So We sat down at about 6:30 and had egg drop soup, doejang pork and we drank fizzy grape juice out of wine glasses.  It was a very delicious dinner.  So at that point I felt I deserved another break from working so hard in the kitchen.  I went back downstairs and played some Team Deathmatch with my friends.  After a couple of matches once again I helped out with some laundry and then went to my room and skyped with some friends.  We goofed off until about 2am, when I had finally become motivated to do the rest of my homework before it would be due in about 6 more hours.  I took about 190 photos in one hour of 8 different compositions I had set up based on colors.  It was about 4am by the end of the photo session and I had cleaned up everything and went to bed.  Within a couple of hours I woke up to my alarm clock going off at 6:45am... I was supposed to be up an hour and fifteen minutes ago!  I figured it was wierd that no one had come and woken me so I quickly checked my school's website to see what the status was, and it turns out our little blizzard over night had cancelled school.  So here I am 10 hours later, writing about this lovely coincidence that took place for me for the beginning of the New Year.


Griddled Doejang Pork

Egg Drop Soup

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete